Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Craft Tip Tuesday - Mirror Stamping


Hello Friends...


It's Jan here.  Today I am on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog sharing with you my Craft Tip Tuesday - Mirror Stamping Technique.

Here is the stamp and image that I used for this mirror image technique


I used mini stamp Slow for this technique due to the image is not so much in details which is perfect for this technique.


I have made a short video clip for easy understanding.. and I hope it will be helpful.




What you need to prepare for this technique are

1. Juicy ink pad - Enough ink will make the transferred image clearer.
2. Stamp of your choice - Less details stamp will give a better image.
3. Card stock - Smooth card stock will allow the image to be transferred better.
4. Acetate sheet.

Hope you give it a try.

Thank you for stopping and here is the CDD product that I used.

Slow







No comments:

Post a Comment