Friday, June 17, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Coffee Lover Friends..

I have a project to share with you today using Coffee Friends Digi Stamps...

I am also entering this card for Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop :)
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/06/summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/
 Here is what I created

I am using freebie digi image today for my project.. They are so adorable.

I first printed this Digi Stamp called Coffee Friends out onto my white card base as well as on phtocopy paper for masking technique.  I fussy cut the image from photocopy paper and used my 2 way glue pen for repositioning purpose.  I attached the photocopy image on top of my main image and began to stamp my flowerline image from Build A Scene 2 stamp set.  Once I took out my photocopy image, it looked like the 2 lovely friends were sitting infront of the flowerline.  I then began to color the image with various copic markers.

After I done coloring I used Fancy Frame Dies to cut my main panel and I found the sentiment "Best Of Friends" (from Lovies stamp set) is just right for this image. I then felt that my sky and ground were abit empty so I used the Bee and the Rocks images from Build A Scene 2 to fill them in.

I then attached my colored panel onto black layering card stock to make the image popped even more then attached onto my white card based.  To finish it off, I sprinkle Star Sequins Orange here and there and it's done!


 Here is the closer look

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like my project.  Have a Great Day!

Here are CDD products I used
Build A Scene 2
Lovies


Fancy Frame Dies


Star Sequins Orange



86 comments:

  1. Awww. Such sweet little friends sharing a cuppa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet images - I like the little scene you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Super cute and your coloring is just fabulous. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable - I have this and need to create - love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable! These critters are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is adorable...love the added white dots - Super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a WONDERFUL card!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute, happy and summery card. Beautifully coloured too. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you did the bow and outfit matching. Nicely colored and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, Jan, I love those cute images...the giraffes are cute as well...will have to check out those star sequins! Happy Hopping and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you colored this one Jan! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! love your beautiful coloring and a beautiful scene image, sharing with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too too cute! Love the rich color, the cute little sequins and the yummy die! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW...your coloring is amazing. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute and how delicious: coffee and cookies!
    Totally awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable image, and I love the touches of white gel pen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful coloring. This BEE especially likes the Bee. Have a Bee-utiful day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your art is SO CUTE. I hope you're enjoying this great Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. You did such a super job and I really enjoyed my visit to your sweet blog.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank you so much Sierra for such a wonderful words. I am happy that you like it and Appreciate your kindness!/Jan

      Delete
  22. very cute card
    thanks for sharing
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barb! I am glad you like it!/Jan

      Delete
  23. great masking and coloring! fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Coffee Friends is adorable! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These two guys are just so cute :)
    Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely cute and colorful!! So glad to see you replying evryone! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Suchi! :) I apologize to reply you late hahaha (computer technical problem) <3

      Delete
  27. Super adorable!!! Love the image, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Helen <3 Apologize for late reply.. I had some computer technical problem

      Delete
  28. So cute> Love the bears and the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ericka <3 Sorry for late reply..

      Delete
  29. So adorable!!! Love it Jan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Tina! <3 sorry for late reply!

      Delete
  30. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Akshma <3 Sorry for late reply!

      Delete
  31. Such a sweet card with these adorable bears! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. You're so sweet <3 Apologize for late reply!

      Delete
  32. Love the accents on your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheryl <3 Apologize for late reply!

      Delete
  33. Very pretty.love the shimmery effect.

    ReplyDelete