Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Peek A Boo... Someone New

Hi there friends...
Today I am so happy to be on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog sharing with you my little project using Tiny Treasure stamp.

Here's what I made for you...

 And Here's the closer look

This is how I created it

I used the pattern paper from Doodlebug Spring Garden paper pad and cut to the size of my card base and began to cut the circles out from pattern paper by nesting the smallest one inside the biggest one.  I used 3 sizes of circle dies and I used the middle circle die to cut out my brown paper so I could layer it below my smallest circle.  I also stamped the baby boy and the mobile from Tiny Treasure stamp set.  For the mobile decorations, I used the images from Plan It Out stamp set and fussy cut it.

I colored all images using various copic markers. I then used double form tape for my main panel as well as brown circle panel (I layered the baby boy image on top of that).  For the ring cirlce, I attached directly to the card base.

Below here is how I assembled my card front panel.  I attached small circle form tape behind my mobile piece and inserted it in between my 2 circle panels.  I then attached the smallest coin ontop of the circle form tape then turned it over and attached it to my front panel .



This is how it looks from side view.

Tips : peeled off the double sided tape at the top first and once it's on the correct position then peeled the rest of the form tapes off.

At This point I realized that my mobile could only turned/moved half way due to form tapes that I attached at the sides of my panel.  So I did some small corrections by cutting away both sides of my form tapes to giveway the coin to smooth slide thru the track.  And it worked!

Here's the card in action!
I hope you like it....  Thank you for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!

Here are the CDD products that I used : 
Tiny Treasure

Plan It Out
Doodlebug Spring Garden Paper Pad


1 comment:

  1. OH WOW!~ This is so amazing and I LOVE the tutorial on how you created it! My New FAV!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete