Friday, September 2, 2016

Teacher's Day Bookmarks/Tags

Hello there crafty friends.

Hope you are all well...Im on Craftin Desert Divas's Blog today sharing with you my projects.

I know the World Teacher's Day is falled on October 5 but for Singapore we are celebration Teacher's Day on September 2 for this year 2016 and that's the project I wanted to share with you today using tons of CDD products.

But first here are what I made.

I began by printing the free inspirational quotes for teachers from pinterest.  I then cut all the quotes into size but tried to make them into 1 size so that it would be easier when measuring and cutting the base of the tags.  I used Shaker Tag Dies to cut all my base tags and that's the beauty of the dies you can adjust the size of the tag to suit your panel.

 
I printed out our CDD digital images School theme - School Owl , School Owl Teacher , School Chipmunk , School boy and colored them all with copic markers and fuzzy cut them out.

Here are closer look

I aslo went along with the quotes and I found our Scoops stamp set and Heart of Heart Dies perfect for these two quotes


Last but not least I can't do tags without my flower stamps from Flower In Bloom and Botanical Layer stamp sets.

I then cut the reinforce hole dies from Shaker Tag Dies and attached to all my tags and then tight the ribbons.

I hope you like them and have some inspirations.  Thank you for stopping by and Have a Wonderful Day.
 Here are all the CDD products that I used
Shaker Tag Dies
Heart Of Heart Dies
Flower In Bloom
Botanical Layers

Scoops

Shool Boy

School Chipmunk

School Owl Teacher

School Owl







No comments:

Post a Comment