Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lucky

Good day to you all my crafty friends.

Sharing with you my card I made for my friend Birthday today using The Ton stamp - Wild Morning Glories.  I also entering this card for The Ton March Challenge.  The clue word is Lucky.


And here is what I made

I debated myself should I go for light or dark colors but as you can see the dark colors win :)

I began to stamp the solid stamp of the large Morning Glory first and did some masking to stamp the solid stamp of the smaller one and the leaves.  I used Memento inks for that and MISTI is in great help.

I then stamped the outline of each images with black Memento ink.  I didn't use the hi light shapes stamps of each images because I wanted to fill in those with color pencils.

I used colorpencils for details and shading... I know it's quite hard to see on the photo due to dark colors of the flowers but it's there...

Here is the closer look

Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you all a Wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment