Sunday, December 6, 2015

DT for Craftin Desert Diva's

Hello friends...

Today I have an announcement.  I am officially Design Team Member for Craftin Desert Diva's (CDD) starting from January 2016. To celebrate, I've made a card using CDD digital images,
Pretty Peacock and Christmas Candles digital images.

I positioned them together and printed on white card stock.
I hand drawn part of tree trunk and branch for my peacock to sit on.
For the candle I decided to draw an old fashion type of basin as a stand.

Then I colored all images using Faber Castell color pencils.

For making the background, I masked off all the images and used CDD - Across The Border clear stamp (the many dots) for little something something and not to make the background so plain white.

For the sentiment, I used the word "Now and Forever" from Simple Said clear stamp.


I finished off by drawing the dashes & dots as a frame.  Then attached the whole panel to a white card based.

And That's it. Done!  Hope u guys like it.

Have a Great Day!

Cheers,
Jan

Here's the CDD products that I used for the above card.

Here is the link for Pretty Peacock digital image :
http://craftindesertdivas.com/pretty-peacock-digital-stamp/

Here is the link for Christmas Candles digital image :
http://craftindesertdivas.com/christmas-candles-digital-stamp/



5x7
Across The Borders

Image 1
Simply Said




No comments:

Post a Comment