Monday, December 7, 2015

Lawn Fawn - Let's Play

Hello Friends....

Hope yr weekend was full of joy and happiness.  Today I have a little card to share.  The stamp set I used was Lawn Fawn - Let's Play and sentiment from my all time favorite for birthday card is Hero Arts - It's Your Day!

And here is the card.....





I stamped the seesaw at the center of the card and then stamped the little Puppy and gave him glasses at one side of the seesaw and the Squirrel with the Chickie on top on the other side.  I colored all the images with various copic markers.

I then stamped the sentiment below the seesaw.

For the clouds, I used my own hand made clouds stencil and inked with tumble glass distress ink.

I then put my front panel on the green card based. Finished!

Thanks for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment