Monday, April 25, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party Theme - In The Garden



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "In The Garden"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! 

Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3!  The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..

 I started off with stamping small rose and leave from Flowers In Bloom stamp set onto white card stock, masked it off and stamped another 2 roses for both yellow and pink.  I then drawn a curve to make my flower bush scene.  I did the same masking technique with the Rabbit from Peek A Boo Animals stamp set with the Bucket image from Farmers Market stamp set and also the Wheel Barrel and the Carrot from Farmers Market stamp set.  I stamped the Toucan from Flew By mini stamp set and hand-drawn the tree.

I colored all the images with various copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I also stamped the sentiment from Peek A Boo Animals stamp set on vellum and cut it out by using the smallest scallop oval from Fancy Stitched Label Dies.

Here's the closer look

I prepared my card base using Doodlebug - Spring Garden Paper Pad.  I used the Hill from Outdoor Landscape Dies to cut the paper out for decorative edge.  I then adhered the pattern paper to my card base.  I used foam tape on the Toucan and the flower bush for some dimensions and I doubled foam tape on the rabbit to make it popped up more.  For the tree trunk and the wheel barrel I adhered directly to the pattern paper.

Here's the closer look for dimensions.

I also stamped another sentiment from Wishful Thoughs stamp set at the bottom of my card.  I can't bear to see it blank :)

Here's the closer look for the decorative edge and sentiment.

To fishish off my card I decorated a little bit with Melon Drop sequins.  I hope you like my "imagination" garden.. Have a Great Day!



Here are all the CDD products I used:

Flowers In Bloom

Peek A Boo Animals

Wishful Thoughts

Flew By

Farmers Market

Fancy Stitched Label dies

Outdoor Landscape Dies

Melon Drop Sequins

Doodlebug Spring Garden Paper Pad











2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Jan.. this is simply BEAUTIFUL! Love it! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much my dear friend... >hugs<

      Delete