Thursday, April 21, 2016

Grandma Best Hugs

Hello Crafty Friends...  Hope your week has been good so far... I am sharing today a card that I made for entering Lawnscaping Challenge # 128 Sketch Challenge...


Here's what I created


I made this card for my kids to give to their grandma for this coming Mother's Day!  I used Mom+Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I did some masking at the mian image for the little one to peek out behind grandma :)  I then mounted the panel onto black card stock.  For the flowers strips, I also used masking technique instead of using washi tape or paper strips.
I colored the image with various copic markers and used distress ink for the sky and the ground.

 Here's the closer look

Hope you like it and Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little scene! Love those foxes. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet take on our sketch! Love your scene and your beautiful coloring and inking! Thank You so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete