Monday, November 14, 2016

Snow Flight Winter Wishes

Hello everyone..
I am so glad to be back here for Craftin Desert Divas' blog today to share my fun project using Santa's Helpers stamp and Enchanted Wishes Stamp.

Here is what I made
I had a giggle when I got this idea from my son :) He suggested to do a snow flight card.. *lol*  I immediatly pulled my oldie but goodie Enchanted Wishes stamp for the snowman image and the adorable penguin from Santa's Helpers stamp and let them have a snow flight!..

First I positioned the single snowball from Santa's Helpers stamp on the right of my panel as I planed to make the snowman holding onto the snow ball.  I then masked the snowball off with masking tape and stamped the snowman from Enchanted Wishes stamp and made sure that his right hand was on the snowball.  I did the same concept for the penguin.  I then stamped the single snowball in the mid of the air in between them and pile of snowballs infront each of them.  I also used the sentiment "Winter Wishes" from Santa's Helpers stamp.

I colored all images with copic markers and did some clouds stencil for the sky.  I used Picture Frame dies to cut of my main panel and attached it to my red cardbase.  And it's done!

Here's the closer look
I hope you like it and Thank you for stopping by today.

Here's the CDD products that I used
Santa's Helpers
Enchanted Wishes
Picture Frame

1 comment: