Thursday, December 22, 2016

Cheering For You

Hello there my crafty friends... It's been awhile since I was on Craftin Desert Divas Blog and I am so very happy to be back here again to share with you my project.

Here is what I have for you
I had in mind to make this fun card using the adorable dragons from Dragon Festival and made them be Stilt Walkers racing on the bamboo sticks *lol*

I began by using the largest of Inside Scalloped Square Dies on white card stock and blue glitter paper.  I then stamped on seperate white card stock the dragons from Dragon Festival stamp 3 times and colored them with copic markers.  For the bamboo sticks I used the bamboo stamp from Panda Pals stamp set and stamped it on top of each other to make it longer.  After I colored them all with copic markers I then fuzzy cut them all out and began to position them on my white card front.

Here is the closer look

I only attached down 2 dragons (pink and blue) first so that I could built and stamped my sentiment and estimated where should I placed my last dragon.  The sentiment I made by using the Elegant Brush Script (Love this set so much)

And here is the closer look

After placing my last dragon down, it's ready to be inlaided to the blue glitter Inside Scalloped Square Frame and then onto my red card base.  And it's done!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you like it.  Have a Wonderful day my friends.

Here are CDD products that I used.
Dragon Festival
Elegant Brush Script
Panda Pals
Inside Scalloped Squared Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment