Sunday, February 19, 2017

Dream Big

Hello again my crafty friends,

I am back to share my project with you today for Craftin Desert Divas February Release Products.

All products are NOW AVALIABLE at CDD shop Click here

The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru 2-26-17. 

Here is what I made

This project is fun and adorable onelayer card... I cut my panel with Picture Frame die from white cardstock and stamped this cutie girl with the teddy bear from Dreamland stamp toward the bottom of the panel.  I then stamped the pacel boxes image from Special Delivery stamp and the small square image from Doodled Frame stamp with the bow toward top right corner.  I handrawn the speech bubble and colored all imges with copic marker as well...


I stamped the sentiment and finished it off by sprinkled Glimmering Gemstones Sequins here and there.  I used Multi Medium Matte as my sequins adhesive.

I hope you enjoy my projects and Thank you for stopping by.

(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)

Here are CDD products that I used
Dreamland

Picture Frame
Special Delivery
Doodled Frames

Glimmering Gemstones

Spring Things
Multi Meduim Matte

No comments:

Post a Comment