Sunday, February 19, 2017

Just For You

Hello there everyone,

It's my turn to share my project for Craftin Desert Divas Moodboard Monthly Social Media Challenge. #cddmonthly
Here is the Moodboard Theme

Click here to join us at Facebook CDD Gallery

Here is what I have for you

I love how this card turned out.  I adore this cutie Yeti from Yeti to Party stamp and had him holding the Rose from Flowers In Bloom stamp for his Valentine's love. I handrawn the stem and extended from the rose to his hands. All images were colored with copic markers.


I cut my panel using Picture Frame die and the sentiment is from Simply Said stamp.  I distressed all the edges then attached it onto black cardbase.  I sprinkled Shimmer Sequins here and there using Multi Medium Matte as my adhesive of choice.

I hope you like it and Thank you so much for stopping by.

(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)


Here are CDD products that I used
Yeti To Party
Flowers In Bloom

Simply Said

Picture Frame
Shimmer Sequins


Multi Medium Matte




No comments:

Post a Comment