Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Whimsical Wishes stamp & Scene Builders Dies - Day 1 Craftin Desert Divas February Sneak Peek

Hello again... Im back with my 2nd project for today Craftin Desert Divas February products sneak peek.  Today we also showcasing Scene Builders dies along with Whimsical Wishes stamp.

February Release specials: All items will be in the CDD Shop on 2/16 at 3pm EST. The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru
2-26-17.


Here is what I made for you
This project went very well because the super cute and amazing dies (Scene Builders) did most of the job for me.  I first cute the white panel with Inside Scalloped Squares Dies and put aside my frame.  From the inside panel  I began to cut all my elements using Scene Builders dies   I then used distress ink to ink all the pieces to create my sunset scene.... and inlaid them back together

I stamped the sweet ele and mushroom images seperately and colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out.
I put back all the pieces like jigsaw puzzles with thin copy paper to backup my panel.  Glued down the elf girl and mushrooms and stamp the sentiment. I then put back the frame and the whole panel attached onto my black card based.
Last thing I did was sprinkle the newest sequins Sweet Sixteen Sequins from this release.

I hope you enjoy our day 1 release sneak peek so far... Please come back tomorrow for more projects sharing.  Thank you so much and Have a beautiful day.

(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)

Here is Inside Scalloped Squares Dies that I used
Inside Scalloped Squares Dies





No comments:

Post a Comment