Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Caffeine Fuled Paper Play... Tribute to Craftin Desert Divas

Hello everyone

First of all I would like to Thanks Lisa Bzibziak for inviting me to join  her Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge over Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and pay tribute to my dearest Craftin Desert Divas' stamp company (CDD) which sadly closed down at end of August. 

Be sure to check out Coffee Loveing Cardmakers blog post for more details how to win some awesome prizes.  As we honor to CDD so the prizes will be CDD goodies.  Extra chance if you're using CDD coffee, tea or cacao images.

Caffeine Fuled Paper Play Challenge

As you may know Tara Bruening is the owner of Craftin Desert Divas' stamp company. She's one of the sweetest, kindest and strongest women I ever know.  I came across CDD in 2015 through Instagram and fall in love with those cutie monsters and fun stamp designs ever since.

As a newbie, Tara gave me an opportunity to be under her design team for CDD since 2016 and I was so excited and at the same time worried since it's my 1st being a design team member.  I remembered I spent many hours learning how to establish my blog and FaceBook fan page.  She always tried to make her each and every release fun and engaged with customers.  We had FB hop as well as blog hop.  And when my 1st blog post went live I stayed up late to make sure that everything was right. *lol*

Over the past 4 years, I've grown up and learnt so much from her and CDD. The stamps designs got better and better in each release so as our relationship.  Even CDD shop is gone but Tara and CDD stamps will always be dear to my heart.  I wish her all the best and success in anything she wishes for.

So I crated these 2 cards to honor Craftin Desert Divas' and my friend Tara.  And of course I used CDD stamps, dies and stencils.


First, the darling mouse from "Love Your Mug" stamp and decorative edges with Daisy Border dies


Second card, with the adorable mushroom coffee shop and an cutie troll are from "Coffee Trolls" stamp set and border frame is Fancy Frame dies.  Background scene with "Blooming Tree" and "Hill Scene 2" (clouds) stencils


I hope you like them and as much as I do.  I also hope you play along with the Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge and win some CDD goodies which are now can't find anywhere else.  Good Luck everyone.  

And once again Lisa, Thanks for having me.

Much Love,
Jan

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Love both of your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful Jan! I am so happy you were able to join us on the CLC blog for this post. I really must visit here more often! I get so much inspiration from your makes! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so very gorgeous and fun! Great designs and coloring.

    ReplyDelete