Monday, January 4, 2016

Linky Party "Let it Snow" - Happy Howlidays!


Hello friends! Jan's here from handcraft hoby.  The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:


One 4"x 6" stamp set
 
$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..


I started by cutting inside of the light green card panel left the border of 
half an inch for my sharker frame.  I embossed all 4 sides with Across The Borders
Stamp to give some texture to the frame.
Inside panel I stamped the cute little Husky in the center from Chilly stamp set and 
colored him with various copic markers 
I masked him off then stamped again using Across The Borders stamp (many small dots) for snow effect. I then stamped the sentiment "Happy Howl-idays" also from Chilly set
Filled in the panel with all the delicious sequins - Pixie Dust sequin.  I then finished this card
by added the stamp snow flake at all 4 corners.  And it's done!

And here is the closer look



Below here are all the CDD products I used:

Across The Border
 
Chilly

Pixie Dust Sequins



Thank you for stopping by here and I wish you a Wonderful day!






1 comment: