Thursday, June 9, 2016

Looking Sharp!

Hello there my crafty friends!

So gald to see you again!  I am on Craftin Desert Divas's blog today sharing my little project showcasing Prickly stamp set.

Here's what I have for you....

It seem to be my favorite thing to do with making card..."Masking" :) Hope you enjoy that too!

Ok... I started by stamping my cactus images from Prickly stamp arranging from the image that I wanted to be the front and then masked it off then stamped the second and thrid images. 

I decided to color them first with various shades of green copic markers.  The right cactus I colored and blended the colors as per normal.  The middle cactus, after I colored it I used colorless blender solution with rag and tapped on it repeatedly for the texture.  For the left cactus, I used the dotted technique to give some textures.

After I've done with the ground coloring I masked back all the images and used mustard seed distress ink for background color.  I then cut the panel with my go-to die Fancy Frame Dies.  I also stamped the sentiment "Lookin Sharp" from This & That stamp set.   I attached the panel on black layering card stock and then onto my card base.  To finish it off I sprinkled Honeycomb sequins here and there.

Here are the closer look





Thank you for stopping by today.  Wishing you all a Wonderful day!

Here are CDD products that I used 

Prickly


This & That

Fancy Frame Dies

Honeycomb Sequins


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card! And your other ones in the other posts...trying to play catch up since my computer crashed! Glad to be back! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete