Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Greetings

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Today I am on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog sharing with you my projcet - One Layer Card, I made with the adorable stamp sets Bunny Trial and Build A Scene.

And here is my card..


How stinkin cute is that! The chick with rabbit ears' hat in the egg car... Love Love Love it.

I began by stamping the adorable driving chicken from Bunny Trail stamp set on the white card stock as well as on masking paper or post-it note.  I then masked off the image and started building my background scene.  This Build A Scene stamp set is at MUST to have.  It's so versatile to build any background scenes.  In this card I used the wooden fence, the pebble rock path, the grassy border and the smaller grass images.  After done that fun stamping, I started coloring all the images with various copic markers and used tumble glass distress ink to ink up my sky.

Closeup look at my cutie bunny chicken

I then stamped the greeting and also used True Love sequins to decorate my fences as well as Pastel Paradise sequins to accent my card.


Here are the sentiment and the sequins closeup


To finish up my card I used Fancy Frame Dies (big scallop) and cut it out from white card stock. I then adhered my main panel onto the frame then to my card base.  And it's done!


Thank you for stopping by & I wish you all a wonderful day!


Here are CDD's products I used 

Bunny Trail


Build A Scene




Fancy Frame Dies



Pastel Paradise Sequins



True Love Sequins




No comments:

Post a Comment