Monday, May 9, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas' Linky Party Theme - Foodie

 
Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Foodie"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over at the CDD blog. 

We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about  the prizes! 
Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 

The more times you link up the more chances you have to win!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..


I first used the Hill die from Outdoor Landscape Dies to cut out 6 panels from watercolor paper. I shifted the position of the die to give some variations. I then began to stamp the images from Kitchen Cuties Stamp set on each panel except the center reserving for sentiment and the bottom panel because it's too little space.

After I stamped the images I then masked them off with masking paper and began to distress each panel with rainbow colors with distress inks. I did some water splashes on each panel to get some textures.

Here is the closer look at the images and panels

Aftet all panel are dried, I adhered all the panels onto thin photocopy paper and cut them off with Fancy Frame Dies.  I then colored all images with various copic markers and attached it to my black card base.

I stamped the sentiment from Farmers Market stamp set. I manipulated it a little bit to curve it and follow the die cut line.  To finish it off I sprinkle all over the panel with Moonlit Kisses sequin.


Here's the closer look at the sentiment


I hope you like it and Thank you for stopping by today.


Here are all the CDD products I used:


Kitchen Cuties

Farmers Market

Outdoor Landscape Dies

Fancy Frame Dies

Moonlit Kisses Sequin




No comments:

Post a Comment