Monday, August 1, 2016

Back To School Photo Inspiration


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Photo Inspiration"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..
This card I used all digital images - School House Supplies.
And this is how I used Microsoft Powerpoint and Word to arrange the images :

1. I dragged & dropped "png" file to Microsoft PowerPoint and resize it to the size I want.  I used 4 digital images School Bus, School Girl, School House Cat and School Panda.

2. I arranged the position of the images by using the function at the tool bar, I chose "Format" and click "Bring Forward" or "Send Backward" to adjust the overlaping the images.

3. After I was happy with the arrangement, I then saved the slide to "jpg" file by clicking "Save As" option and saved it in jpg (not pptx file). 
4. I copied my jpg file to Microsoft Word and resized it fit my card base (in this case it's slightly smaller than A2 size) and printed it out.

I colored all images with various copic markers and attached to my card base.  I also sprinkled Star Power Sequins to embellish my card.

Here are the closer look


Thank you for stopping by and Have a Wonderful day!

Here are all the CDD products I used:
School Bus

School Girl

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card ans great coloring (always 🌸)
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alexandra! You're awesome!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo DARN CUTE! LOVE the image!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete