Saturday, January 6, 2018

You're My Love

Hi everyone...
I am glad to be back on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog today sharing my project with Water Coloring Technique with you.

Here is what I made.

Valentine is just around the corner.  I know some of us might not so crazy about Valentine's but I feel that it doesn't necessary to be Valentine's day to tell someone how much you love and care for him/her.  Don't you agree? :)

I made short YouTube vdo showing how I created my hearts background with Heart Of Heart dies with water coloring technique.

Here are some of the photos in close up.

The funky stitched border is from Crazy Stitched Frames dies which you know it's my go to decorative edge die now.  :)

The pink/purple hearts background was made from the Heart Galore stencils with some dye inks.  The sentiment is from Ladybug Garden stamp.  I partially stamped and heat embossed it with white embossing powder on a strip of black card stock.


I stamped and colored the adorable couple from Better Together stamp and colored them with copic markers then fussy cut them out.

Let's take a look at the whole card one more time.

I  hope you like it and I Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Jan

Here are the list of CDD products that I used in this card

http://craftindesertdivas.com/better-together/
Better Together
Ladybug Garden
Crazy Stitched Frames
Heart Of Heart
Hearts Galore
Craft Tweezers
Cutter Bee Scissors
Pick Me Up


No comments:

Post a Comment