Monday, February 29, 2016

Craftin Desert Divas' Linky Party Theme - Lots of Layers



Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..

I started by cutting green cardstock using Fancy Frame Dies for both scallop frames and cut the inner part to make them window scallop frames.  From white card stock, I then began to ink with light blue ink with my clouds stencil to make my sky background. Then I cut it to fit my small window frame.

I used the hill die from Outdoor Landscape Dies to cut out 2 hills, one to fit the small frame and another one to fit the bigger frame.  I then stamped 3 small pandas from Panda Pals stamp set 3 times for each images.  Each of the panda I colored 1st ones only the ears, 2nd ones only the eyes and feet and the 3rd ones I colored on faces and bodies.  I also stamped alot of bamboos, some of them stack on top of each other to make it taller and some are individule bamboo.  

I then colored all images with various copic markers and fussy cut them out.  The ones that I colored only the ears I cut the whole image as one. The ones that I colored faces and bodies I cut away the ears and the last ones I cut out only eyes and feet.   

I used form tape to pop up everything and arranged the scene.  For big window scallop frame I double the form tape for extra dimension.

Here is how it looks after popped everything up.


And how I arranged the bamboos at the corner of my card


I used the bracket banner die from Fancy Frame Dies to cut out vellum and stamped the sentiment also from Panda Pals stamp set.  I then attached at the corner of my small window scallop frame as shown below.  And it's all done!

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful day!

Here are all the CDD products I used:

Panda Pals

No comments:

Post a Comment