Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Flowers In Bloom Note Cards

Hello my crafty friends...
Today I am on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog sharing with you my projects using.....
Flowers In Bloom stamp set

Here's what I created : 
 I made a couple of cards for each flower in this Flowers In Bloom stamp set.  They are great to use with many type of occasions like Thinking of You, Happy Birthday or Thank You cards.

I did all cards using the same technique of masking and watercoloring. I first stemped and masked the flowers and arranged them in the positions that I like onto watercolor paper.  I colored the images and backgrounds with intense watercolor pencils .  After they dried, I use Fancy Frame Dies the biggest scallop die to cut all the panels.

For my card bases, I stamped the background using Across The Borders stamp set to give them some textures.  I then position my watercolor panels toward the top left corner of my card bases offset them a little bit to give them some styles
As and when I need, I can just adhere my sentiment and they are all ready to be mailed out!
The sentiment that you see here, I printed out computer using some simple fonts.

Here are the closer look for each flower





I hope you like them and Thank you for stopping by...

Here are the CDD products that I used!

Flowers In Bloom

Across The Border

Fancy Frame Dies


No comments:

Post a Comment