Monday, April 11, 2016

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party Theme - Shake It Up




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shake It Up"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

Here is what I made..
 I began to stamp the fish couple image from Lovies stamp set, colored it with various copic markers and fussy cut it out.  I used smaller scallop die from Fancy Frame Dies to cut out my background pattern paper and layer it on top on another pattern paper as base panel.  I then attached my colored fish image at the center of the panel.

I die cut the wreath die from Stitched in Circle Dies, cut it apart and arranged the pieces as underwater plants.  I then decoratated the scene with Oh My Stars Sequins.

I made the frame by cutting orange card stock using the big scallop dies (I cut out 2 pieces) from Fancy Frame Dies then cut the inner parts out to make them window frames.  I attached one of the window frame with acetate and popped it up with the form tape. I then placed it over my main panel.

 To make it a shaker card, I attached the acetate sheet to another window frame and also popped it up with form tape.  I then put Citrus Bliss Sequins on top of the panel then adhered my 2nd frame.
I did double form tape frames because I do not want the sequins to be stucked with my background scene.


 Here is the closeup look of the shaker

I then cute the word die from Heart Of Heart Dies from light purple card stock and attached it at the center top of my card and attached my shaker card front to my dark purple card base.
And it's done!

 Here is the closer look of the diecut word

I hope you like my shaker card and wishing you all a wonderful day.

Here are all the CDD products I used:

 
Lovies

Fancy Frame Dies

Stitched in Circle Dies

Heart Of Heart Dies

Citrus Bliss

Oh My Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment