Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Oh Slow Life


Hello there my lovely crafty friends... Today I am on Craftin Desert Divas Blog sharing with you my project I made using Peek A Boo Animals stamp set

Here's what I created :
I have to admit that I purposely made this card just to use this Sloth image from Peek A Boo Animals with particular sentiment "Oh Slow life" and altered the sloth's eyes to be half closed like the movie Zootopia.... I love Mr. Flash from the movie :)

This card is quite simple, I stamped the hat and masked it off then I stamped the Sloth toward the left side of my panel and hand-drawn the tree for him to hang on. I also stamped the Fence at the bottom right of my panel and also the Leave.  Both images are from Build A Scene stamp set.

I colored all images using various copic markers.  I used the 2nd largest die from Fancy Frame Dies to cut my panel out and mounted onto a blue card stock.

 Here's the closer look at the image
I used 2 stamps set to build my sentiment. One is from Wishful Thoughts stamp set for the words "Oh" and "Life". And another one from Slow mini stamp set for the word "Slow".  I used masking tape to mask off the words that I didn't want before I inked them up.

I then used my cloud stencil to do my background.  Picture Frame Dies become my favorite die to make my card base.  I cut the panel 3 times. One I dried embossed with woodgrain embossing folder and attached to another one of the panel.  The last one I scored about half an inch from the edge.  I used strong double sided tape at the flap and attached it to my front panel.  I then adhered my main panel using foam tape onto my woodgrain card base.  To finish off my card I sprinkled Moonlit Kisses sequins around the sentiment.  And my card was done!
 
 At closer look at the sentiment and the sequins

  I hope you like my Mr Flash and Thank you for stopping by.

 Here's CDD products that I used :

Peek A Boo Animals

Build A Scene

Wishful Thoughts

Slow


Picture Frame Dies
 
Fancy Frame Dies

Moonlit Kisses Sequins
 





1 comment: