Saturday, February 18, 2017

Counting The Days Until I See You Again

Hello my crafty friends,

I am sharing my project with you today for Craftin Desert Divas February Release Products.

All products are NOW AVALIABLE at CDD shop Click here

The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru 2-26-17. 

Here is what I have for you

I 1st cut my main panel using Fancy Frame dies from white cardstock and then I used the 2nd large of Inside Scalloped Circle die to cut it from my main panel so that it would have the stitched around the edge.  I also used the same die to cut pattern paper from Doddlebug Spring Things for my decorative circle frame.  I stamped the sheeps and the cloud from Dreamland stamp inside my white negative diecut and colored the images with copic markers.


For this little girl from Dreamland stamp, I used her before as a magician if you remembered but this time round I let her hold on the alarm clock.  I stamped her on a seperate white cardstock, colored her with copic markers and fussy cut her out.  I then stamped the sentiment, attached my main panel onto black cardstock and springled some Sweet Sixteen Sequins.  I used Multi Medium Matte as my sequin adhesive.

Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you all a wonderful weekend..


(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)

Here are other CDD products that I used
Dreamland
Fancy Frame
Inside Scalloped Circle 
Sweet Sixteen Sequins

Spring Things
Multi Meduim Matte

No comments:

Post a Comment