Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Dreamland Stamp - Day 2 Craftin Desert Divas February Release Sneak Peek

Hi again... Im back to share with you my 2nd project for Craftin Desert Divas February Release Sneak Peek for Day 2 featuring "Dreamland" stamp and "Inside Scalloped Circles" dies

February Release specials: All items will be in the CDD Shop on 2/16 at 3pm EST. The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru
2-26-17.


Here is what I have
I created this onelayer card scene for my little girl from Dreamland stamp to be a magician.
I started by cutting my main panel with Fancy Frame dies from white card stock and stamped that sweet girl at the center off abit to the right (I handdrawn the magician wand and cape).  I then used the hat stamp from Peek A Boo Animal stamp but I turned it upside down.  I masked the hat off and stamped the rabit stamp from In A Wild stamp as if it was popped out of the hat.

I then began to draw the wood flooring as a ground for the images with copic markers as well as the main images.

I masked all the images off and used distress inks to create my stage scene.  I waited till my panel completly dried and then stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment. 

I attached my main panel to black card base and sprinkled here and there with Doodlebug Ladybug Sprinkles and Lily White Sprinkles.  I used Multi Medium Matte as my adhesive.

Hope you like my projects for today.  Thank you for stopping by.


(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)


Here are other CDD products that I used
Fancy Frame

Peek A Boo Animals

In A Wild
Ladybug

Lily White
Multi Medium Matte





No comments:

Post a Comment