Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dreamland Stamp and Inside Scalloped Circles Dies - Day 2 - Craftin Desert Divas February Release Sneak Peek

Hi there folks.... My project for today Day2 at Craftin Desert Divas February Release Sneak Peek showcasing "Dreamland" stamp and "Inside Scalloped Circles" dies.

February Release specials: All items will be in the CDD Shop on 2/16 at 3pm EST. The special this release is FREE shipping with minimum purchase. US customers with $20. minimum order use code: 20SHIP for free shipping. International customers with $40. minimum purchase use code: 40SHIP for free shipping. Offer is not valid on previous orders, In stock items only. Offer valid 2-16 thru
2-26-17. 



Here's what I created
We all have more than a dream so as this little girl from Dreamland stamp set.  I used the Inside Scalloped Circles die (the smallest) to created these dream bubbles for the scene.  I cut the pattern papers from Doodlesbug Spring Things paper pad as well as from white card stock so that I can filled in her dream thoughts...
I cut my white panel from Picture Frame Dies and stamped the sweet little girl at the center of my panel.  I handdrawn the carpet as my ground for her and colored all mages with copic markers.
Once all the colorings were done, I then placed all the circle dreams on to my main panel and stamped the sentiment.  I fisnished it off by sprinkling the pink drewdrops here and there as well as Sweet Sixteen Sequins.  I used Multi Medium Matte as my adhersive.

Thank you for stoping by and I'll see you in abit for my 2nd project for today.

(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)


Here are other CDD products that I used
Picture Frame Dies

Doodlebug Spring Things
Multi Medium Matte







No comments:

Post a Comment