Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Looking for...*heart*

Hello everyone... I am on Craftin Desert Divas' Blog for today project.  I have fun and non traditional Valentine's Day card for you.

Here is what I created.
I was trying to think outside the box or if not dive deep into the box *lol* Im using Stitched Box die as my main image. My intention was let the Lemur from Snow Day stamp searching for his love in the craft supplies box :) which pretty much all the crafters love happy mails/boxes.  I found the small wordings "craft" and "order" from our Plan It Out stamp... just for something fun and to make sure that you know it's a craft supplies box *hahaha* 

I then start to build my sentiment...  so I used the word "Lookin'" from This & That stamp and the word "for" is from Tiny Sentiments and I attched one of the heart from Heart of Heart dies that was left from previous project.  I also cut my main panel from Fancy Frame Dies.

Then when the recipient open the card the inside shows...
I colored another Lemur and drawn a heart as if he found his true love... The sentiment inside I printed out from Microsoft Words
I colored all image with copic markers and I do hope you like it as much as I do... Have a Great Day!.


(Links are affiliated links which mean I'll earn some money from CDD at NO EXTRA cost to you if you purchase from these links.... Thank you)

Here are CDD products that I used in this card
Snow Day

This & That

Tiny Sentiments
Plan It Out


Stitched Box Die
Heart Of Heart Dies

Fancy Frame Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment